Dear Parents and Volunteers,
Fall registration is just around the corner. I will be giving you a quick summary of what is needed on your part to make registration as easy as possible for you and for us to get you in and out of the walk-up registration quickly.
- You will be able to apply online for Player and Volunteer registration on or after April 1, 2015. ALL returning Players and Volunteers MUST register before each new season. Players that are new to OR did not play in Region 75 in Fall 2014 need to sign up as new players.
- If you’re a returning Player or Volunteer from Fall 2014 (Not spring) you must go to eayso and update your information.
- We are awaiting approval from National to take credit card payments online. However, you must register all of your children at the same time to qualify for the applicable discounts.
- Once you sign up online you will need to come to one of the scheduled registration dates with ALL the required paperwork;
April 26, Early Bird Special Only 1st Player $110, 2nd $100, 3rd $90, 4th $80, 5th $70
May 3 1st Player $120, 2nd $110, 3rd $90, 4th $80, 5th $70
May 17 1st Player $130, 2nd $120, 3rd $90, 4th $80, 5th $70
June 7 Late Registration 1st Player $150, 2nd $140, 3rd $90, 4th $80, 5th $70
June 14 Final Late Registration 1st Player $150, 2nd $140, 3rd $90, 4th $80, 5th $70
On June 15 the Waiting List begins. You will sign up as an applicant online and wait to be called when a spot becomes available or if a volunteer steps forward to coach a newly formed team.
- We highly recommend you taking advantage of our EARLY BIRD SPECIAL on the first registration day, April 26. Not just for the discount fees but also because the Waiting lists may start earlier then June 15 in certain divisions based on the number of coaches that volunteer for the fall season.
- If you can’t make it to the Early Bird Registration, then send an adult member from your family in your place with ALL of the completed paperwork to receive the Early Bird Special. You MUST have ALL the information necessary to be registered; otherwise you will only be an applicant in the system and may not be placed on a team until it’s completed.
- You MUST complete the E-signature and Concussion portions of the application online. If your paperwork is incomplete you will be emailed by the Registrar as soon as possible as to what you may be missing. Please make sure you have provided us with a good email address and phone number, also keep checking your spam folder for possible stray emails.
- We understand that there are many families that may not have email and/or internet access. For those families, Registration flyers will be going out to the schools soon and we are asking the City’s permission to display our registration banner at local schools. Our contact information is at the Whittier Community Center Uptown. We will also have a very limited number of computers available on registration days. However, the wait may be very long.
Whittier Region 75 Commissioner